Partners Data Systems
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and five (5) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
* Provide expertise gained from previous ERP implementations and operational knowledge to lead the team members through the design, configuration and implementation of the ERP application software modules or database and/or technical components.
* Provide ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to help business process owners and project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis and evaluation of design and process choices to make best practice decisions.
* Use ERP software expertise and operational knowledge to evaluate and confirm integration and consistency of business process design across the ERP software modules.
* Identify customization, interface, report, ad conversion requirements.
* Facilitate decision making process required to successfully execute project plans and contribute to the creation of an accurate project plan and task list.
* Define user authorization requirements and participate in the resolution of problems, concerns and issues on an as needed basis.
* Assist with the creation of test scenarios/scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution and verify/ validate results of conversion efforts and testing results.
* Assist with the creation and delivery of end-user training and training materials.
* Provides initial post implementation support to end users on production system.
* Coordinate with other resources to identify, document, and resolve issues and assist with data mapping and validation.
* Assist with the internal and external communications regarding the business system implementation project and on going support. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
* Participate in 24 x 7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
* Supervise lower level staff, which may consist of Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst Supervisors, Sr. Business Analysts, and Business Analysts; interviews, hires, mentors, & counsel employees. Oversees training and determines work priorities of staff; evaluates work progress.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
ERP Specialist for HCM to concentrate on Core HR, MSS, Concur interfaces, POI's and CWR's, Name change format, TINs numbers for state reporting and compliance, profile maintenanceand I9's interfaces.
Person must know PeopleSoft HCM Core and be able to continue working on projects related to this data set including the Cloud roll outs.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.