Lead high level design and delivery of Finance solutions across GL, AP, AR, Travel & Expense, COPA, FP&A, Treasury, Asset Management, Project Management and lead integration with McKesson's Key Business partners, 3rd Party Software Suppliers, and internal IT teams to ensure business value is delivered. In this role you are responsible to deliver systems and process.
* Lead large-scale cross-functional IT projects, co-ordinating with diviserse workforce located on-shore and off-shore.•Identifies and prioritizes new features for Scrum team backlog and prepare high level IT design.•Support Financial tools and processes to complete month and year-end activities - tools include Blackline as well as ERP (Peoplesoft, JDE, SAP)•Lead the design and definition of solutions that integrate across modules (OTC, PTP, web-based Customer/Vendor portals).•Leads requirement gathering and design with Business and IT team for any business initiative that impacts finance including, M&A and Divestitures.•Lead IT roadmap discussion and evaluate technology solutions to address legacy FI application aligning with McKesson could first policy.•Support Scrum team with solution delivery by subscribing to Agile development methodology. •Manage the T&E (Travel and Expense) System including integration with HR and Travel and Card provider .•Manage/Design customer and vendor payment solutions using statements, auto-ach, direct debits, check printing, ACH.•Manage and support automation tools (e.g. Winshuttle) used to perform mass loads of Journal Entry and G/L transaction uploads.•Reviews technology solutions for finance transformation working with various vendors to understand and evaluate their solution in context of McKesson Technology guidelines and policy.
* Strong Finance process and IT knowledge•Proven customer first mentality.•Proven leadership skills and ability to communicate to Senior leaders. •Strong ERP architecture understanding (technical and functional areas), SAP preferred.•Preferred high level cloud solutions (SaaS) understanding.•Certified in Agile development methodology.
Finance Corporate Business
* Work with Corporate Controlling and Treasury
Finance Shared Service Business
* Partners with Finance Shared Service Partners that support accounting and finance across BU's in North America.
* Partner with various IT teams for solution design and delivery
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.