The IT Shared Services Department at the University of North Texas Systemn is seeking to hire an ERP Resource Manager (Lead) to join our team. This position performs supervisory oversight of the technical staff responsible for ERP applications and systems. Work involves overseeing the planning, scheduling, and assigning of resources to projects, and application and systems implementation projects; coordinating programming projects; analyzing proposed applications; and determining and hiring needed resources. Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Supervises and manages the work of others.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Fully responsible for managing direct reports, including interviewing, hiring, motivating, conducting performance reviews, and terminations when needed.
* Schedules staff work based on project and support priorities; reviews work and mentors staff.
* Develops training plans for team members based on availability of training and skillset.
* Develops and maintains project plans for all ERP application and system enhancements when a project manager is not assigned.
* Reports, tracks and communicates status and issues of team projects in a timely manner, based on departmental defined reporting expectations.
* Directs the long-range plans and goals for team and individual team members.
* Coaches teams on planning, tracking and completion of work within an agreed plan, using agreed methods and processes.
* Gains an in-depth understanding of the current business processes by meeting/working with users
* Gains a good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing objectives and evaluates needs by using multiple sources of information as input to analyze solutions
* Provides guidance to team members and business analysts in the creation of unit system testing plans and test scripts and ensures the thorough testing of all software customizations, bolt-ons, and interfaces to meet SDLC requirements.
* Ensures that team members complete necessary documentation for all efforts.
* Enforces the compliancy of established processes and procedures for project management, SDLC, and/or ERP design and coding standards for all efforts.
* Assigns team members on a rotating basis for on-call support.
* Works with other ITSS staff in a matrix assignment environment in support of cross-functional initiatives, when assigned.
* Is responsible for the quality and timeliness of end results and the effectiveness of the team
* Stays current with evolving technologies.
* Uses highly developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to direct/motivate/influence teams and external customers.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.