What you'll be doing...
As part of our Finance Transformation initiatives, Verizon will be implementing the SAP S/4 HANA ERP solution. This Finance Transformation initiative will enable Verizon CFO strategic initiative to move to a single ERP (1ERP). You will support this strategic initiative and well as other large-scale programs that have a multi-year duration and deliver on Verizon's strategic system landscape and architecture simplification objectives.
You will be part of the ERP IT PMO Team and work closely with, Verizon IT, Consulting Teams and Business partners to manage a variety of aspects of the program such as interface management, release integration, testing management, infrastructure planning/coordination, master data governance/data conversion, security, consultant onboarding/administration, business case mgmt and cutover/hyper-care planning activities. In this role you will track, status and resolve project challenges and drive decisions in support of successful completion of 1ERP releases. You will develop and maintain project plans, lead working meetings/status readouts as well as report status via key metrics on dashboards at multiple project governance levels. Responsibilities include the following:
* Project Management Office support for key work stream activity tracking and management. (Examples include workstreams such as: interfaces, release integration, testing, cutover, hyper care, data conversion, master data governance, application security, project administrative functions and environment/infrastructure planning)
* Drive work stream project risks, actions, issues and key decisions to completion
* Lead 1ERP planning and direction setting based on project requirements
* Plan and coordinate assigned work stream areas across various stakeholders and third parties
* Lead and facilitating meetings and discussions to elicit business requirements to define and deliver system solutions. You will drive end-to-end process and solution leadership to successfully complete large impactful programs on time with well-managed copes and costs
* Articulate the problem statements and openly bring up challenges, roadblocks and impediments, negotiate, influence and drive solutions with team members for tactical and strategic enterprise business capabilities
* Flexibility and collaborative work approach to solve complex problems meeting customer specific requirements
* Manage the governance, relationship and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide project management, development and maintenancesupport.
* Establish and oversee effective issue resolution, change control, and risk management processes
* Maintain project plan (and phase gate reviews) and report semi-weekly status dashboards at project, Operating Committee, Key Stakeholders, and Executive Steering Committee
* Manage compilation of schedule, status, and metric updates at project and team levels; report appropriately to all levels of governance including executive management
What we're looking for...
You enjoy supporting large-scale and complex ERP implementations and contributing to key Finance Transformation initiatives. You have large program ERP analyst and project management expertise including technical knowledge and ability to work with both technical and non-technical users, solution providers and system integrators. You can hold people accountable and people count on you to drive project tasks to completion. You accept responsibility to independently complete tasks in order to fulfill expectations and provide stakeholder value.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with large-scale ERP projects.
* Fouror moreyears of experience with SAP
* Experience planning and tracking work streams as part of ERP system implementation.
* Wilingness to travel upto 25%
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience planning and tracking work streams as part of a large ERP system implementation (Examples include work stream such as: interfaces, release integration, testing, cutover, hyper care, data conversion, master data governance, application security, project administrative functions and environment/infrastructure planning).
* Experience with SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC).
* Knowledge of SAP S4 HANA infrastructure as well as SAP complimentary solutions.
* Experience with systems development lifecycle projects.
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of system integration tools and techniques.
* Experience with designing and integrating with public cloud SaaS applications.
* Ability to deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams.
* Experience with public cloud SaaS application integrations.
* Experience with requests for services including RFI, RFQ and RFP.
* Experience with Sourcing, Contract Management and Procurement of required technology and support resources.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.