As an ERP Software Developer, you design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. You serve as technical expert on development projects and participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
Day-to-day you will:
* Design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions in AX
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
* Support the functional consultant in tracing during prototyping
Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's occupation / discipline that require personal judgement of contextual factors.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations.
Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with some checking of work.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline.
* Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components leveraging the Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices.
* Follow the TDD and/or propose other ways to develop a feature
* Develop common test data.
* Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
* Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements, use Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices and meet performance goals.
* Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
* Participate in code reviews leveraging the Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices.
* Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
* Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
* Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
* Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
* Develop secure applications for our clients by applying security practices such as coding standards, guidelines, and tools, throughout the engagement's lifecycle.
* Speaks Swedish & English
* Able to understand all types of RICEW.
* Knows AGILE way of working (Scrum.org)
* Could work as a team with ATCI
* Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
* Software development/programming experience
* Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
* Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
* Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application
* Familiar with Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is a company providing digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem.