Caci International Inc
ERP Data Analytics Lead
Req #: 212967
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Responsible for implementing program activities related to the overall data strategy, designing HR data integration between multiple external systems and PeopleSoft using Ab Initio ETL, and implementing legacy data system conversions, interface development, documentation unit testing for IPPS-A Release 2 system. Leads the definition, design, and implementation of the data environment and leads data analysis, design, reengineering, development and maintenance of the data solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible and leads the R2 data integration and conversion areas of planning, co-ordination and meeting customer expectations
* Provides daily supervision and direction to assigned and matrixed technical staff.
* Responsible for overall data integration solution analysis, fit-gap, design, configuration, and conversion covering data and interface aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
* Elicit and document requirements and specifications from data end users and subject matter experts
* Translate customer requirements into a best fit within the data solution, and develop processes and documentation that support the SDLC
* Develop and maintain data design and development artifacts.
* Implement complex data conversions and data mapping in support of business process improvements
* Aid customer in implementation issues through continuous business processes reengineering
* Direct completion of tasks within estimated time frames and enforces work standards
* Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role
* Meet baselined deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Apply data conversion, development and mapping knowledge and industry best practices in developing IPPS-A and legacy system to-be business processes and procedures
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technically relevant technical degree. Master's degree preferred.
* 7 years of direct experience with PeopleSoft Data Conversion, interfaces and applications and Business Intelligence solutions and in deploying and sustaining information systems.
* Experience in architecting complex enterprise applications
* Active Secret Clearance
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
* Extensive knowledge of current and emerging data technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience generating process improvements; support and drive change, and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways
* Experience leading large teams and working collaboratively in a team environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc