* Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree. (Must provide original college/university transcript at time of interview)*
* Five (5) years' full-time work experience implementing or supporting an ERP system including two (2) years' full-time work experience documenting business processes, identifying requirements, evaluating solutions, developing test scripts, and providing hands-on user training.
* Two (2) years' full-time work experience in project management.
* Three (3) years of experience implementing or utilizing Oracle EBS E-Business Suite.
* Degrees awarded outside of the United States with the exception of those awarded in one of the United States' territories and Canada must be credentialed by an approved U.S. credential evaluation service belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). Original credentialing documents must be presented at time of interview.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
Knowledge of comprehensive business process documentation, process workflows, sequence diagrams, activity descriptions, system interfaces, business rules, system users' access, system audit trails, system internal controls, and reports. Knowledge of business and functional requirement specifications used to support office-wide functions. Thorough knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio) and Adobe. Strong technical and leadership skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to participate in the review and evaluation of solutions to identify and minimize performance/process gaps. Ability to collaborate with business process owners to analyze accounting, financial reporting/payroll and ERP processes. Ability to develop test scripts and lead user acceptance testing. Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team. Ability to work in fast-paced environment and with limited resources.
Sedentary Work involves exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
The duties listed are not set forth for purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a job title or those to be performed temporarily outside an employee's normal line of work.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Basic Term Life Insurance
* Pension Plan and Deferred Compensation Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
* You May Qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
For further information on our excellent benefits package, please click on the following link:
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* This position requires successful completion of post-offer tests, which may include a background check, drug screen and medical examination.
Falsification of any information in the application process will result in disqualification, dismissal after hire, and/or placement on the County's Ineligible for Rehire List for a period of two (2) or five (5) years. For current County employees, such falsification may result in discipline, up to and including termination, and placement on the County's Ineligible for Rehire List for a period of two (2) or five (5) years. See Cook County Code of Ordinances, Article II, Sections 44-54 Unlawful Practices Relating to Employees and Employment - Penalty, 44-56 Political Discrimination; Cook County Employment Plan, Section V.N. Pre-Interview License and Certification Verification; Supplemental Policy No. 2014-2.13 Ineligible for Rehire List; and Cook County Personnel Rules 3.3(b) (7) (8) (18).
COOK COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NOTE: As an internal candidate, should you be offered the position, salary allocations shall abide by the Cook County Personnel Rules.