The IT Shared Services Department at the University of North Texas System is seeking to hire an ERP Business Analyst II to join their team. The postition works closely with departmental customers to conduct ERP enterprise application business analysis, identify business objectives and requirements, and prepare test plans. Collects information to assist in the development of technology plans and strategies. Assists in planning and implementing ERP systems related projects. Maximizes customer satisfaction by supporting ongoing information services to designated clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Elicit requirements to identify a future state that addresses a business problem
* Analyze and manage requirements to an effective set that will provide a positive impact in advancing business objectives
* Create compelling business cases with the ability to communicate and measure proposed project benefits
* Provide input to effort estimates and partner with teams to quantify resource requirements
* Create solutions that advance architectural objectives
* Design usable solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement
* Create and execute test plans that map to requirements
* Confer with analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
* Coordinate software system installation in conjunction with application teams and monitor system functioning to ensure specifications are met
* Liaisons between business users and technical teams to communicate requirements, test plans and appropriate project information
* Supports business users for application systems, addresses functional system issues and questions
* Obtain and use information on factors such as standards, reporting formats required, costs, performance needs and security needs to determine system non-functional requirements
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.