This role supports the realization of the Finance and Program Management organization's business objectives in the ERP suite of business applications.
The ERP Business Analyst:
1. Works with various Finance stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
2. Translates business requirements into viable ERP system and process designs
3. Works with various technical teams to realize the system and process design in the ERP suite of systems
4. Validates that the finished product meets the stakeholder's business requirements
5. Works with the Finance stakeholder to integrate the new product into existing business processes and procedures
In addition, the ERP Finance Business Analyst serves as a subject matter expert and resource for the business to understand how the ERP suite of tools can further business objectives. The ERP team is currently transitioning to the Agile methodology to ensure better alignment of delivery to business objectives. Financial or Cost Accounting knowledge in the Aerospace and Defense industry as well as some technical SAP experience in the Financial modules are essential to being successful in the role.
No Clearance Needed
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
* Accounting, Earned Value or SAP experience * MS Office Suite experience, particularly Excel
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.