Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model homes, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Nationwide Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes and Cavco Homes. The company's insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, CountryPlace Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 45 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long-term stability, Cavco Industries has been awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don't settle for the "status quo" and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
We are currently looking for an ERP Administrator in our Addison, TX or Phoenix, AZ office.
The primary role of the ERP Administrator is to provide management and oversight of the Deacom ERP system. This position covers a range of responsibilities such as involvement in and approval of enhancements and changes to the system, documentation and training for end-users, troubleshooting issues that arise, testing and approval of new vendor builds, and coordination of facility migrations into Deacom. This person would also have an understanding of various user roles and responsibilities in the system as well as general knowledge of business processes related to Deacom. They would communicate with different departments regarding their business needs and issues found, function as the liaison between our business users and Deacom vendor, and follow-up on various issues and system enhancement requests. This position reports to the Application Services Manager.
* Understand the functionality of the system
* Perform day-to-day administration of the Deacom ERP system
* Manage system user access, permissions and security
* Manage system customizations (user fields, calculations, constants)
* Understand user roles and responsibilities in the system
* Provide user documentation and training for the system
* Work with end-users and managers to identify solutions that meet their business needs
* Review and approve requested enhancements to Deacom
* Identify opportunities for implementation of features or enhancements to improve efficiencies
* Troubleshoot, research, and document reported issues and open support tickets with the vendor
* Work with vendor to obtain resolutions on critical issues
* Test new versions, customizations and upgrades; coordinate user-acceptance testing of these changes and obtain business approvals before release
* Maintain documentation required by Internal Audit department
* Manage facility migration projects
* May require occasional travel
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years' experience in ERP administration
* Deacom ERP experience a plus
* Ability to understand business requirements and design a solution
* Understanding of manufacturing operations and/or ERP concepts a plus
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead a project team
* Ability to train users on ERP system functionality
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* SQL query knowledge a plus
What Is In It For You?
* Being valued for what you contribute
* Competitive wages
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
* Training & Development
* Collaboration/Team Work
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend