The Employee Resource Center (ERC) provides HR assistance to Amazon employees in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels - phone, web case, and chat. The ERC primarily exists to connect employees with content and data not available through intuitive self-service, and to intake process defects and workflow these to relevant resolution teams. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 650 regular and 500 seasonal associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
ERC is seeking a program manager to join the business operation team. In this role, you will drive the business operational cadence, including strategic planning sessions, business reviews, and reporting and metrics that enables the business to deliver and perform. You will leverage your program management skills and analytical mindset to optimize business operations and support the delivery of strategic initiatives. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders who have various needs and find the right balance between structure/consistency and autonomy/flexibility that propels all teams within the organization to deliver for the customer.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management and operations background and be passionate about establishing mechanisms that help an organization achieve organizational strategy and goals, meet customer expectations, and operate smoothly. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to earn trust at all levels within the organization. They must be a self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and prioritize workload effectively, working well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with senior leadership and multiple stakeholders. This role requires a person who can develop and drive strategic initiatives but also be willing to roll up their sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Maturity, strong business judgment, ability to influence cross-functional teams, a customer-centric, creative mindset and strong analytical skills are essential to success in this role.
* Manage the operational cadence of business activities required by leadership and management throughout the year.
* Provide oversight and tracking mechanisms that enables the organization to accomplish strategy and goals.
* Identify and develop performance metrics to assist with driving results, monitoring process improvements, and reporting results to the Senior Leadership team.
* Plan and coordinate working sessions and leader summit meetings to drive strategic planning, goal setting and road mapping including meeting agenda, preparation, and follow up actions to complete forward-looking plans.
* Provide project management and deliverable support to leadership team as needed. Manage schedule, agenda and actions for leadership and portfolio meetings.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.