Partners Data Systems
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots - the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1
* 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
* 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible)
* Flexible Working Schedules
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, HIPS and Policy Auditor.
* ePO/Agent Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Installing McAfee ePO/Agent into clouds and other network enclaves
* Maintenance of the Agent/McAfee infrastructure/Database
* Working with the McAfee Vendor to resolve issues
* Upgrade of McAfee ePO to McAfee ENS
* Install, operate, monitor, and maintain host-based McAfee security products via McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
* Develop and execute upgrade plans for multiple security products (including ePolicy Orchestrator) on a regular basis.
* Create, tune, and implement HIPS custom IPS signatures based on indicators, intelligence, and collaboration with other groups.
* Acts as the McAfee Policy Auditor SME
* Create benchmarks for Windows/Linux, work with the DOS SCM office in the creation of those benchmarks, test, troubleshoot, and deploy the benchmarks to every type of environment. They must be able to monitor and work with the iPOST/IRM-IA team to troubleshoot difficulties.
* Create ITRB/ITCCB and CTS change management packages and deploy new upgrades and installations in any environment.
* Work equally well within the pre-ENS environment or McAFee ENS platform
* Act as a point of escalation for all McAfee technical issues for 10+ colleagues.
* Document and maintain SCAP content that is leveraged by Policy Auditor for security compliance scanning.
* Monitor Remedy ticketing system and support security help desk
* Perform and post results of bi-weekly and on demand vulnerability assessments
* Provide incident reporting and response capability
* Ensure data flows are maintained between internal tools and enterprise-wide reporting dashboard
* Interim Secret Clearance to start, ability to obtain TS
* 5+ years' experience
* Working knowledge of and experience in the federal information systems methodology, policy, and standards environment of information security, especially in government.
* Must be versed in the McAfee ANSI and TCL code to create signatures for blocking and alerting.
* Must be able to work with outside organizations and convert their requirements into code structure
* Able to install/debug new versions of HIPS in multiple environments in a ENS/Pre-ENS format
* Able to create HIPS signatures and exceptions and work with the Symantec organization to troubleshoot differences.
* Bachelor's Degree desired but not required, preferably in IS, IT, or related discipline
* Preferred but not required - CISSP, CEH, CompTIA Security+ and/or Network+
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.