Job ID#: 23915BR
Company: General Atomics
Job Title: EPM Finance Systems Analyst
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world's leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
GA operates SAP Business Planning and Consolidation ('BPC') solutions and is looking to appoint an experienced resource with BPC and EPM reporting expertise to assist in the administration and support of the solution in a business partner role. The successful candidate will be a finance orientated BPC and EPM expert and will be an in house subject matter expert for the BPC solutions and EPM reporting across all of GA&A. The position will be located in Torrey Pines, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs system administration and master data maintenance procedures for core business planning processes in BPC, acts as point of contact and subject matter expert across the enterprise.
* Provides support to key decision makers and be the interface between the business and technology/systems
* Contributes creative and innovative ideas for finance system improvements.
* Works collaboratively with colleagues to resolve reported issues and enhancement requests.
* Under general direction, continuously improves the design, development and implementation of EPM reports across all of GA&A
* Preforms high quality testing of new implementations and ensures reports are developed.
* Creates and maintains user and system documentation
* Provides end user training and support, on-board new starters
* Works with IT infrastructure, security, change management and operational procedures
* Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Typically requires a bachelor's degree and six or more years technical experience working with computerized systems such as financial, accounting, purchasing, payroll, human resources, manufacturing, or other business related systems.
* May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
* Advanced working knowledge in SAP BPC v10.1 NetWeaver and EPM reporting, with a focus on planning solutions preferred.
* Adaptable team worker with 'can-do' collaborative approach.
* Attention to detail and to comprehend complex requirements, with clear ability to see the bigger picture.
* Problem-solver with strong analytical skills and ability to think and act independently.
* Ambitious outlook, drive to develop yourself and those around you.
* Use initiative to progress with limited guidance when necessary.
* Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, and express complex issues in a concise manner.
* Must be experienced in leading and coordinating interactions between business system end-users and technical staff and have a complete operational and system understanding of administrative functions
* Must have experience in developing and coordinating the development of reports from business systems and evaluating new or upgraded relevant software and hardware.
* Must be customer focused, able to look at long-term trends and emerging requirements, and understand government cost accounting.
* Able to work extended hours as required.
* US Person or US Citizenship is required.
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? No