At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Through collaboration and innovation, our IS professionals lead the frontier in caring for our community. The Epic HIM Application Analyst will support our teams to deliver effective and timely services to our patients. This resourceful and energetic team is looking for a dynamic analyst that is ready to contribute to their goals in upcoming projects. This position will work closely with their teammates to support our end users and optimization.
The Epic HIM Application Analyst, under general direction, participates on cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot complex problems across multiple domains. In your role as an Epic HIM Application Analyst you will design, build and test system configuration as well as translates business requirements into technical solutions. You will be responsible for conducting quality reviews of system builds.
This position will be at our newly designed, centrally San Diego located business services office, which offers an on-site café and gym. This is a full time, salaried position and offers Scripps Health's award winning benefit package along with relocation assistance to those that qualify.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
* Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
* Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills.
* Ability to obtain Epic HIM Certifications in Identity, Release of Information, Coding and Deficiency Tracking within six months of hire.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
* Epic HIM Certifications in Identity, Release of Information, Coding and Deficiency Tracking
* Epic experience with either certifications in other applications or as a HIM end user. If certified a strong configuration build experience
* Bachelors degree
* Has led small projects or technical activities.
* Business acumen in functional area.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company and Becker's Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
About Scripps Health
Scripps Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health care delivery network.