The Epic Application Analyst - Clarity position will have a strong focus on reporting responsibilities and functions. Candidates with SQL and/or SRRS proficiency are strongly encouraged to apply! Please see other benefits of the team and organization below.
Benefits of the team:
* Positive team culture
* Flexible start times
* Independently and creatively find solutions that will impact patient care
* Work location is based central to Downtown Tacoma
* Free parking
* Peer nominated quarterly Service Excellence Award
* Ongoing education and training is encourage
* Be an active participant on the team - active collaboration with end users is key!
* Opportunity to impact processes
Benefits of the organization:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Retirement - including employer matching
* Generous PTO plan
* Extended illness bank
* Core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence
This job is responsible for designing, configuring, building, testing, implementing, documenting and maintaining software application changes for CHI-Franciscan Health's Electronic Record System (e.g. Epic) that align with current workflows, processes and procedures and are compliant with applicable regulatory requirements. An incumbent is assigned responsibility for a specific Epic application(s), and works to optimize workflow processes through building applications that are tailored to meet the needs of the organization.
* Consults with management, key system users and other stakeholders to identify/document operational needs and develop/define appropriate technological solutions for improved system integration, efficiency and functionality leading to improved patient care.
* Designs, develops, configures/writes, tests, implements, upgrades, documents and maintains/supports the assigned Epic application(s) consistent with project plan(s), technical specifications and the operational needs of the organization; works collaboratively with other IT/technology group members and end users to ensure optimal application functionality; follows established security protocols in the execution of all activities in order ensure the safety of information system assets, processes and data.
* Develops effective relationships with CHI IT, vendors and/or service providers to establish timely and effective lines of communication and to maximize system development/enhancement efforts.
* Instructs and/or educates users on current and future functionality of the assigned application(s).
* Performs related duties as required.
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach - physical, emotional, and spiritual - is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare-related field, Information Technology, Business Administration or other related field, and three years of directly related work experience, preferably in a healthcare environment, that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities.
Or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Preferred: 3+ years of experience with SQL and/or SSRS reporting tools.
Current Epic Certification is required.
* Requisition ID: 2019-R0230622 * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Market: CHI-Franciscan System Services
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.