The Electro-Optical Distributed Aperture System (EO-DAS) SDD Program Manager will be responsible for leading one of Raytheon's new franchise programs in Next Generation EO/IR systems on a tactical airborne platform, including new business investments focused on development and production. The SDD Program Manager will be responsible for ~$45M development contract, and will also assist with other capture and proposal efforts as required for other potential insertions of this technology into additional programs of record.
The EO-DAS Program Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of program execution (cost, schedule, technical performance and customer satisfaction) through the applicable program phase (bid & proposal, development, production and lifecycle support). The PM must have the ability to establish and sustain effective business relationships, respond to customer needs in a timely manner, address complex technical requirements, and lead cross-functional team to achieve business objectives. The EO-DAS PM will lead a multi-disciplined team, functional organizations, and suppliers to meet program objectives. The PM serves as the primary customer interface to ensure program execution is aligned with customer expectations.
The successful candidate will be a Raytheon PMX Level 3 certified Program Manager (or better) with Raytheon Earned Value Management (EVM) certification, and will have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
* 12+ years of direct work experience in Program Management, Operations, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leadership, or similar experience
* Strong working knowledge of business and project management tools and processes such as IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasting and EACs
* Demonstrated experience building and leading multi-disciplined, cross-functional, matrixed team including members from Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Contracts, Finance, and Mission Assurance
* Experience leading new business capture activities and winning new business in a competitive environment
* IMS and EVMS implementation and execution, to include meeting EAC requirements
* Ability to monitor, interact and course correct technical teams to support customer goals
* Experience leading systems development and/or design within the last three years
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to customers and senior leadership
* Demonstrated skills for applying Best Practices; PM Best Practices preferred
* Must be able to travel between Raytheon sites and visit customer locations in support of business execution and growth requirements.
* Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Existing DoD Secret Clearance, Top Secret preferred
* Strong business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently, including cost/benefit analysis through processes
* High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools, comprehension of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and PRISM.
* Technical knowledge of Electro-optical / Infrared Systems and/or similar technologies
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math, Business or related discipline
* Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
140250BR 140250 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.