Req ID: 53186
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Enterprise Tools and Integrations Project Manager to join our team in United States (US).
The Enterprise Tools and Integrations Project Manager will manage projects to deliver key technology services to our customers within the portfolio of services from the Enterprise Technology and Integrations organization with a focus on projects relating to eBonding and our ServiceNow multi-tenant instance. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, helping to ensure optimal outcomes for NTT DATA Services clients.
* This is a virtual/REMOTE U.S. based role which will require up to 10% (minimal) domestic U.S. travel.
* Manage a complex projects with large globally dispersed teams of both IT and business team members
* Define project value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget
* Monitor project performance in the Project Reporting System
* Conduct project management (PM) Metrics and Practices Reviews
Facilitates Peer Project Reviews and Management Project Reviews
* Contribute to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area
* Work across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
* Adapt communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels
* Present facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions
* Undergraduate degree and 6+ years relevant project management experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* PMP Certified or other industry equivalent project management certification (CAPM)
* ITIL Certified
* Masters in Project Management
* Scrum Master Certified
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.