Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We promise to deliver our customers beautiful cars with high-technology and clean propulsion, and a memorable customer experience.
If these commitments excite you, we would love to talk.
The Enterprise Systems Technical Manager will join our team with responsibilities for developing and maintaining technical development of Enterprise Systems. The Enterprise systems technical manager will collaborate with Systems Analysts and Development team throughout the organization, to develop specifications for system enhancements, to meet business requirements.
The Enterprise Systems Technical Manager is to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment and will provide solutions leveraging technical and functional knowledge.
* Lead, guide and manage SAP onsite and offshore technical team
* Technical development of our S/4 Hana landscape
* Develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application modules using the SAP development tools.
* Collaborate with the Project Management, Business and Systems Analysts and Business Partners to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
* Develop Test Plans to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
* Develops, maintains, monitors and manages data loads and functions.
* Documents test plans and completes unit testing of developed objects.
* Responsible for performance tuning of objects & systems utilizing best practices
* Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues
* Provide solutions leveraging technical and functional knowledge.
* Participate in design reviews and conduct code review.
* Develop documentation and procedures
* Participate in system emergency or crisis situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication, and system clean-up activities.
* Provide support services to other areas as required.
* Participate in and/or drives the design and development of technology solutions which meet security, network, infrastructure/operations, and customer support requirements.
* Plan, coordinate and participate in system, integration and acceptance test efforts.
* Develop documentation that effectively feeds training and change management activities.
* Conduct post-installation system review.
We are looking for an Enterprise Systems Technical Manager with 15 + years of experience in SAP technical area like ABAP4, HANA, SAP Web UI, Webdynpro, UI5, Fiori and Business objects.
* Web Dynpro ABAP, Smartforms, Adobe Forms development experience
* Knowledge of ASAP project methodology; Agile a plus
* Creating and consuming web services REST or SOAP.
* Reports, BDC's, ALV reporting, SAP-scripts, Smart-forms, LSMW
* Experience in development of CDS views.
* Menu painter & Screen painter, user-exit, BADI, BSP, Interface and Data conversion, Search-help, Batch Job Management and SAP console
* SAP Workflow experience a must (designing, developing and implementing)
* Good knowledge of SAP interfacing technologies ALE/Docs, EDI, BAPIs, and/or Enhancement Framework required
* OSS notes research, message posting, applying and forwarding SAP OSS notes
* Experience with the functional modules of FI, CO, SD, VC, VMS, PP, MM, PS.
* Experience in development of SAP MII.
* Experience with HTML5 programming and SAP Odata development
* Excellent analytical mind to question program enhancements that may not be necessary with work-around from the SAP system
* Very good knowledge on Hybrid Landscape connectivity.
* IOT experience connecting SAP with Machines and machine to machine interfaces.
* SAP Fiori technical architecture and connectivity skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong diagnostic, debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated
* Experience with the OEM Automotive Industry is also a nice to have.
* Bachelor degree in business related area or information systems or equivalent working experience
* Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable.
NO 3rd Parties, Principles Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. Relocation assistance is available.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver's license may be required based on essential duties.