Are you interested in joining a highly technical team that invests in your success by providing a comprehensive learning program? The Amazon Web Services (AWS) enterprise solutions architecture (SA) team provides an education program that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, job shadowing opportunities, and a peer-reviewed opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will partner with customers, AWS Sales and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with enterprise customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer, and pre-sales experience. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
* · In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
* · As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
* · Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* · Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
* · Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
* · Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white-papers
* · Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
* · Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
Location: Dallas, Texas
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.