Zendesk helps companies create better relationships with their customers. We do this by focusing not only on our amazing products but also on building our amazing teams!
We are looking for a dynamic pre-sales superstar who enjoys positioning technical solutions and services to prospective Zendesk Clients. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a high growth organization, making a difference in the Customer Experience market. If you have services delivery experience and enjoy interacting with customers who are transforming their business, we'd love to talk!
What will you be doing?
* Work collaboratively with our Strategic Account Executives and Solution Consultants to position success paths for our prospects and customers
* Link business processes with product/technical solutions
* Capture requirements, craft SOWs and change orders for new and existing customers
* Position and present implementation, optimization, and advisory services to customers & prospects
* Proven experience in one or more of the following: consulting services, technical presales, project management and business analysis, technical support
* Deep understanding of Cloud solutions
* Knowledge of scoping, sizing & defining statements of work (SOW's)
* Enjoy presenting and working with customers - showcase high energy, enthusiasm and positivity
* Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
* Work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team (internal & external)
What you'll bring to the team:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Ability to travel up to 30% - US travel only
* 6+ years experience delivering consulting services,customer support, presales support
* Experience in a fast paced, high growth & dynamic environment
* Experience with various architectures (Web, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies
* Experience with or knowledge of RESTful and JSON API implementation
* Has worked with Customer Service systems, processes and challenges
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk's powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk's use of your personal information.
Zendesk is a company developing a customer support ticketing system and service software.