At E2Open, Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA) develops, defines, promotes and oversees large to complex strategic solutions, architectures and offerings by combining business, solutions, sales and marketing expertise and is part of the Professional Solutions team. The ESA will translate business requirements into solution designs, build and implement systems and technical solutions primarily focused in manufacturing and supply chain environments.
ESA must possess excellent technical and business consultative skills to create client intimacy and to act as a trusted advisor. This position requires excellent project management, organizational and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, leading teams, and driving functional work streams.
* Leads solution development discussions to ensure there is clear understanding between the business needs of the client and the benefits available through E2open solutions.
* Oversees and translates customer requirements into workable solutions, ensuring the client's business needs are met on time and within budget.
* Pro-actively interfaces with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure there is solid cross functional alignment in all solutions that are developed and implemented.
* Identifies and corrects problems to ensure that delivered solutions meet both the short and long-term company/client performance expectations.
* Lead facilitation of design reviews, develop solutions and build consensus across all stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of business value
* Ability to lead technical engagements customers, support personnel and management from all levels within an organization
* Serve as a key member of our services team and leading standards, best practices process
* Partner cross-functionally with R&D, Acct Management and sales to assess current technology landscapes and solution offerings to drive company growth and profits.
* 10+ years working in Supply Chain-related or SaaS-related field in increasingly responsible roles including implementing complex solutions in an enterprise customer environment
* Strong knowledge of Supply Chain strategies and industry best practices
* Familiarity with SAP, Oracle and/or other ERP systems
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field, Master's degree a plus
* Previous experience implementing software using a software development lifecycle (SDLC) implementation model
* Previous experience working with Supply/Demand Planning, SCM, ERP, CRM or related solutions
* Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
* Supply chain certification a plus
* Ability to travel up to 25%