As a member of CGI's global security team, the candidate will play an integral role in defining and assessing the organization's security strategy, architecture and practices. The candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary Enterprise Security Architecture team to support business units and corporate functions to assess, develop and implement solutions that are aligned with CGI security policies, strategy and requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Provide guidance on security architecture, practices & solutions to help business units to build & deliver solutions that meet CGI security requirements;
* Recommend security strategies, plans, priorities and investments needed for improvements to CGI security controls;
* Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards) that can be used to integrate CGI security requirements in projects & operations;
* Support business units to respond to client questions, assessments, and audits regarding CGI's security posture and controls;
* Provide oversight, support and orientation to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle of Corporate projects;
* Track developments and changes in business, technology and threat environments to ensure they are addressed in CGI's security strategy;
* Support the development and maintenance of CGI's security architecture framework and processes;
* Review, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of security controls and countermeasures used to protect CGI applications, services and solutions;
* Remain current on security technologies, tools and services and make recommendations for their use based on security, financial and operational criteria;
* Liaise with other security architects and practitioners to communicate CGI security practices and processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a security role combined with a University degree in a relevant field of study
* Industry certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification, Open Group TOGAF, SANS GIAC or equivalent;
* Excellent English and French verbal and written fluency.
* Proven experience in security architecture practices, processes, frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, Sabsa) and strategic security planning;
* Excellent knowledge of security and risk management trends as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities;
* Expert knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience with identity management, cyber-security and IT processes / solutions;
* High level of proficiency with application development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Dev Ops) and the processes and practices used to secure them;
* Experience with methodologies to conduct threat / risk modeling on new applications and services;
* Expert knowledge of security / risk control frameworks (COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL), and business continuity / disaster recovery frameworks (ISO 22301, ISO 27031);
* Strong leadership and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders;
* Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.