Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This role will be a part of the core IT digital transformation team within Honeywell that will design, develop and drive the adoption of the latest digital marketing technologies. In this position the individual will partner with internal business teams and external partners to continually evolve an end-state vision for Honeywell's customer experience practices across the company and drive a coordinated deployment and institutionalizing of these practices. This role is responsible for designing, developing and supporting key transformational projects to Honeywell's customer experience and commercial excellence processes. The success of this role is measured by the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the DevOps and services team in building out and supporting new websites, templates, components and integrations
* Architect and manage the Honeywell wide enterprise search solution that will allow customers to index, search and analyze documents at scale in a secure, responsive, and reliable environment
* Have the knowledge and communication skills to develop and demo and proof-of-concepts that highlight the value of Honeywell's enterprise search strategy
* Contribute to the vision, goals, and technical strategy in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities
* Provide technical leadership in driving the design and implementation of extremely large integrated websites with external systems such as PIM, DAM, Salesforce, SAP, Youtube etc.
* Create governance, process, and training documentation for future continuity in managing search
* Train and mentor the business users in managing and manipulating their search engines to better support the end customer needs
* Work closely with the Elastic engineering, product management, and support teams to identify feature enhancements, extensions, and product defects
* Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or, related field, or 10 years' Software Engineering experience
* 5 years' experience in search technologies
* Minimum 5 years of architecture experience in Enterprise search tools (Coveo, Elastic etc)
* Extensive experience in architecting some of the Insight engines such as Elastic Search, Coveo, Apache SOLR, Attivio, Lucid Works Fusion
* Previous experience in enterprise search domain and search architecture
* Should have strong experience in developing anyone or more search engine technologies SOLR, Elastic Search etc.
* Strong experience in anyone or more JAVA, spring, RESTful services, Python, .NET
* Strong experience in Design, build, deploy, Search application and Services
* Sound knowledge in Natural language processing, Machine Learning, text analytics, Entity extraction
* Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
* Excellent organization skills
* An ability to train others
* An ability to direct and motivate a team
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company that offers energy, safety and security solutions and technologies.