In the role of Application Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for supporting multiple enterprise productivity and teamwork applications, consisting of different technologies, either in on-premises or cloud hosted environments. These technologies and platforms include Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Microsoft.net and Java based applications. You will be forward thinking, highly security conscious and capable of working on multiple priority projects and project teams in an agile environment. You will partner with Application Developers, and Solutions Analysts to recommend and implement creative solutions to improve productivity and the collaborative experience for all partners.
What you will do:
* Design and implement application hosting environments with an emphasis on high availability and data security and meeting company's SLA's and client expectations
* Install and Configure 3rd party enterprise applications
* Monitor application uptime/performance.
* Tune applications through project initiatives, enhancements and integration.
* Lead multiple moderate complexity assignments
* Triage and Resolve application issues, lead workload, and balance priorities through frequent interruptions while meeting specific, time sensitive deadlines.
* Analyze incoming work requests to solve short and long term technical issues.
* Perform periodic application migrations and upgrades
* Work with team to create and maintain documentation for all production environments and review regularly.
* Mentor others with less experience
Do you have?
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 4+ years of experience managing and supporting enterprise applications in a hybrid enterprise, multi-site, multi-domain and highly available environment
* Experience with Cloud hosting environments e.g. AWS, Azure
* Experience with Office 365/Office Suite from an end-user standpoint for Windows and Macs and mobile devices
* Experience with Active Directory or Azure AD, AD Domain/Trusts, DNS/DHCP
* Experience with Windows Server 2012 or 2016 and IIS, Apache, Linux and SQL Server or MySQL
* General experience with networks, VPNs, troubleshooting connectivity etc.
* Experience with scripting technologies e.g. PowerShell
These are a definite plus:
* Experience with JIRA or other agile management platforms from an end user standpoint
* Experience with Single Sign On or 3rd party Identity Providers e.g. Okta
* Experience with crafting processes and operations for efficiency and effectiveness e.g. audit/compliance response procedures
* Certifications such as: MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP in Office 365, Azure, and SharePoint; AWS CSA; ITIL v3 foundations certification
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.