Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Enterprise Resiliency Architect
Req #: 190051046
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational and technological change, now and in the future. You'll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-LOB projects, ensuring that they're fiscally and technically within reason. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today's needs and be ready for tomorrow's needs as well. Of course, you'll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You'll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
GTI has initiated a resiliency transformation program to create strategies, tactics and technologies to help mitigate the inherent risk caused by various disaster scenarios. As Enterprise Resiliency Architect you should be an expert in the areas of Data Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Center, Operating Systems, Networking, Storage, and Virtualization. In this role you will be leading efforts to establish multi-year plans and technical roadmaps to achieve the Global Technology Infrastructure resiliency strategy, along with defining and leading innovation and technology experiments in private, public and hybrid cloud at enterprise scale.
* This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 10 years as technical architect operating at enterprise scale
* Seasoned expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Mastery of architecture, design and business processes
* Complete understanding of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Practical experience in both technology infrastructure and application development architectures
* Infrastructure and service architecture & engineering experience, including functional and technical requirements gathering, and solution development
* Development of resiliency patterns for heterogeneous enterprise class technologies
* Practical experience operating in an Agile development environment
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.