Auto req ID: 179259BR
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions. The Digital Services team is part of IT and facilitates PepsiCo's Digital Transformation journey through modern technology platforms.
As the Enterprise Integration Platform Senior Specialist, you will spearhead the technical roadmap for the Enterprise Integration and Intelligent Automation Platform (EIAP) for PepsiCo IT, which is critical to the success of our Digital Platform Strategy. You will work closely with customers, IT Operations, Security teams to identify needs, market, sell, and promote the platform, and will own the vision, roadmap, design and delivery of key platform features. You will work closely with product development and manage the product direction and requirements based on market research, customer feedback, and development capacity.
Some Responsibilities can Include:
* Interface directly with PepsiCo IT Security, Operations and Architecture to enable a diverse set of innovative IT products through IT capabilities, explaining integration platform road map in alignment with enterprise architecture and security road map. The role will span from product ideation, to work intake, to delivery, to sustain
* Lead the architecture, design, and engineering of Integration environments (DEV, QA, Pre-Prod, Prod/DR) containing Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker and also other back end components (SQL Server, Camunda, Cassandra, ELK )
* Establish the Pivotal platform as a Service (PAAS) in support the enterprise strategy of driving agility and scale it globally with a global topology to support multiple markets
* Built a proficient EIAP Engineering team through mentoring/knowledge transfer and leadership
* Provide crucial support to the Intelligent Automation and E-Commerce Team to ensure their success leveraging Cloud Technologies
* Coordinate with and own the relationship with horizontal teams end to end including procurement, legal, finance, audit, information security, infrastructure, enterprise architecture to ensure seamless and on-time project delivery
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
* 6+ years of DevOps experience
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
* Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS (Cloud Formations, Security Groups, VPCs, etc.)
* Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to debug complex systems as well as networking issues.
* Strong Data Center service reliability mindset.
* Experience or knowledge in the following infrastructure components like Cassandra, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Zookeeper, SQL, HDFS, Spark, Consul, Vault, Nagios and/or Prometheus Monitoring, Kubernetes setup and containerized (Docker) CI/CD pipeline.
* Experience in implementing a CI/CD pipeline using a tool like Jenkins
* Experience with using enterprise integration tools and patterns (publish/subscribe, APIs, etc.) to deliver an enterprise scale application
* Experience with Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive, and machine learning tools to automate repetitive tasks, and advanced automation use cases
* Implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to release new features more quickly
* Understanding of modern deployment architectures such as Microservices
* Experience working for a consumer products company, including the understanding of standard go to market methods such as direct store delivery
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.