Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Enterprise Data Applications Engineer
Based out of the Red Robin home office in Greenwood Village, ,the Enterprise Data Applications Engineer will evaluate the current enterprise data management environment and then make changes to and/or create new solutions by designing and implementing new emerging cloud technology. The role also ensures proper data cardinality, data relationships, and quality of the data. The position must maintain best practices following data quality standards, unit testing and documentation of solutions.
* Migrate on-premise application to Azure .NET / SQL Server / Power BI / Reporting / SSIS expert with Azure certifications.
* Develop and maintain applications across Microsoft Technology stack with a focus on Microsoft Azure PaaS, .NET framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web API, Entity Framework 6, Unity and SQL Server, Spark, Hadoop, Databricks.
* Implement enterprise systems based on Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS platform using Azure Storage Queue, Azure Table, Azure BLOB, Data Lake, NoSQL, Worker / Web Role and Azure Redis Cache, Azure Deployment and Monitoring.
* Develop using App Service, Logic Apps, Web Jobs, Azure Functions in an integrated development & test environment involving Azure SDK, Visual Studio and Azure Emulator.
* Design and development of middleware components and reusable frameworks using .NET / C# and Object-Oriented Design patterns and Dependency Injection using Unity Framework.
* Database development with MS SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS systems.
* Design web Applications using ASP.NET / Java / Python.
* Design and develop WCF and Web Services using .Net Framework.
* Optimize complex database queries and authoring large Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers for data centric enterprise business solutions.
* Conceptualize and implement reports and BI solutions using POWER BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
* Source Control / Build Management tools such as Microsoft TFS or VSTS.
* Integrate / migrate legacy data sources with SQL server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
* Support consistent triage and execution of incoming requests.
* Support and follow compliance with all IT controls and interpretations of the IT Information Security Director including, but not limited to SOX, PCI and HIPAA.
* Microsoft SQL development experience required
* Power BI experience required
* Azure experience required
* Data Science/Data Management Certificate/Experience
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT/Data & Analytics required
* 7+ years of software development and/or BI development experience preferred
* Retail/Hospitality/Restaurant industry experience preferred
* Extensive experience working with Microsoft Power Business Intelligence (BI) tools
* Experience with Microsoft Power BI required
* Experience with Cloud platforms like Azure and/or AWS required
* Strong .NET Skills (C#, VB.NET, and/or F#)
* Proven expertise as a Database Developer with MS SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS systems
* Knowledge of REST web services development and consumption
* Ability to use/implement several different security mechanisms such as: OATH2, APIKEYS, etc.
* Working Knowledge of Core Azure Components: App. Hosting, Storage, SQL, Document DB (Cosmos DB), Azure Active Directory, Functions, Queues, etc.
* Experience in developing solutions for cloud architecture using cloud patterns
* Experience deploying to Azure a plus
* History of Azure project delivery
* Certification a big plus (please provide MCP #)
* Data warehousing & business intelligence
* Data analysis, design, & testing
* Data stewardship & governance
* Solution architecture & planning
* Critical thinking & problem solving
* Excellent oral & written communications
* Technical & business analysis
* Expert knowledge of SQL development, including development of triggers, views, stored procedures, functions, and ETL
* Implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC/Agile)
* Data & BI Technology: Oracle, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Sybase, DB2, MDM/DRM/DRG
* Other Applications: ERP's (Oracle/SAP/MS), EPM (Oracle/Hyperion, SAP BPC, IBM Cognos), Cloud Services (Anaplan, Host Analytics, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com, Aloha Enterprise, Apache Camel)
* Languages: SQL, HTML
* Knowledge system integration design, development and testing ETL processes.
* Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL Server
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is a chain of casual dining restaurants.