Delivering a world class Customer Experience is vitally important to Thomson Reuters business, and there is a growing recognition that in order to deliver a great Customer Experience, we need a great Employee Experience.
From a technology point of view, this means delivering best-of-breed tools to enable our employees to operate most effectively. It includes supplying computer and mobile equipment (hardware and software), communications (telephony, email, calendaring, messaging and means of sharing documents), getting access to systems, HR and developer tools.
The Corporate and Employee Experience Architect:
* Define and develop a sustainable and forward looking DEP enterprise architecture roadmap and platform/s to inform and support the overall Corporate and Employee Experience strategy and vision
* Is responsible for the definition, maintenance, communication and ongoing governance of Thomson Reuters Corporate systems, Employee technology and Developer capabilities
* Will provide a reference point for design of Corporate and Employee technologies
* Will be required to have in depth knowledge of current and emerging Corporate and Employee technologies and how these technologies can be exploited to provide the best outcomes (e.g. Aritificial Intelligence, Collaboration)
* Develop and own a high-level Corporate and Employee technology strategy for the enterprise, aligned to the DEP Enterprise Architecture (EA).
* Identify, propose and implement solutions where the Corporate and Employee technology architecture can be utilised to achieve a competitive edge, adding value to the business and practice, with measurable payback.
* Identify, propose and implement solutions to enable cost reduction and/or simplification of the Corporate and Employee technology architecture.
* Establish and maintain key architecture components including conceptual and contextual architectures, covering Business, Application, Data and Technology views.
* Map key business processes to current and target Application architectures in alignment with the overall DEP Strategy.
* Define Employee Experience technology strategy, collaborate across the organisation to ensure successful rollout of strategies.
* Collaborate closely with the Product and Service strategy, Service Transformation, SIAM, Enterprise and Solution Architects in development of roadmaps, solutions and strategies
* Ensure Corporate and Employee technology architecture demand is appropriately resourced
* Create and oversees the architectural design for medium and large sized projects consistent with long term technology strategy
* Ensure that the architecture is communicated, understood and adhered to by the project teams within a domain area
* Participate in DEP Architecture governance board and represent the Corporate and Employee technology architecture aspect of projects to highlight any business risks
* Corporate Enterprise Foundation Architecture and Roadmap
* Employee Experience Foundation Architecture and Roadmap
* Conceptual, Logical, Physical architecture across Business, Data, Application, Technology
* Contribution to overall DEP Enterprise Foundation Architecture
* Technology Policies, Standards, Principles, Patterns, Reference Architectures
Skills and Experience:
* Corporate and Employee technology strategy development
* Corporate and Employee technology architecture development
* Corporate and Employee technology policy formation
* Information systems design particularly in Employee Experience, HR, Technology
* Business scenario development
* Stakeholder management
* Global teaming and remote collaboration
* Architecture Modeling
* Workday, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps tools, Project Management Tools, Collaboration Tools, Emerging Technology trends
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Req #: JREQ114382
Locations: Carrollton-Texas-United States of America|Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Job Function: Technology Development