CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We're creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you're passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Enterprise Command Center (ECC) Administrator I who is responsible for 24x7 monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving problems associated with IT services. Some responsibilities include fielding trouble notifications, providing proper documentation of these activities, escalating problems in accordance with policy, analyzing and reporting performance data, and problem troubleshooting and resolution.
What You Can Look Forward to
* Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
* Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
* Log and track alerts and remediate from identification through resolution.
* Maintain and protect security with regard to all aspects of PCI and employee information.
* Perform daily, weekly and monthly compliance checks.
* Perform proactive monitoring and fault resolution on all Tier 1 (Payment Card Industry Segment, Critical) and Tier 2 (Non-Payment Card Industry Segment, Non-Critical) network, server, and storage devices in the environment using enterprise monitoring tool Solarwinds.
* Regularly backup, patch and test Tier 1 & 2 network, server and storage devices as required.
* Document alert resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
* Practice daily Incident management utilizing ITIL methodology.
* Tier 1 Virtual environment administration ie. Creation and deletion of VMWare snapshots, migrating instances, cloning instances, and alerting.
* Stop/Start of critical and non-critical services to restore services ie ICO.
* Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission/Value statements.
* Create and maintain knowledge base articles.
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Two year degree in Computer Technology, A+ Certification and/or one or more years equivalent combination of education and experience in IT related fields preferred.
* ITIL certification.
* Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
* Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
* Working knowledge of mobile operating systems (IOS, Android and Windows).
* Basic knowledge of server and printing technologies.
* Working knowledge of VMWare.
* Working knowledge of McAfee Endpoint.
* Proficiency with SolarWinds.
* Proficiency with ITIL methodology.
* Strong people skills and passion for problem solving.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortable communicating in person and via phone with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
* Time management skills.
* Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
* Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical support and eagerness to learn.
* Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously.
* Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
* Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
Why Join CO-OP?
You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver. We are committed to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
* Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
* Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
* 401K with generous company match.
* Tuition reimbursement.