Enterprise Cloud Engineer
Req #: 220785
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity that spans multiple security domains and cloud implementations that requires an experienced Subject Matter Expert to bridge the gap between security engineering and cloud operations in an expansive cloud architecture utilizing an Intelligence Community customer's associated networks. Are you seeking a hands-on role requiring a high degree of technical expertise within multiple cloud ecosystems? Join CACI to work with a team of like-minded and talented people in the Springfield, VA area.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Focus will be on a Subject Matter Expert (Enterprise Cloud - classified and unclassified)
* Travel up to 10% of the time.
* You will be responsible for engineering network and security solutions, including the constant and continuous evaluation of existing and future cyber defense requirements.
* Optimize network connectivity to and from various cloud environments in support of solutions.
* Perform assessments of the existing cloud architecture, making recommendations to enhance security and performance while maintaining a satisfying user experience.
* Implement identified improvements, as well as the prevention and remediation of security vulnerabilities within cloud platforms using existing or new solutions.
* Ensure that all cloud security and network initiatives remain successful and that all solutions fulfill customer requirements.
* Work closely with Cyber Security and Application Development teams to establish and maintain cloud security processes and ensure security issues are proactively identified and mitigated.
* Design and implement scalable integrated cloud capabilities across existing customer data centers.
* Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security solutions and processes for Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
* Design security architecture, methods, and controls required to meet security, compliance, and audit requirements.
* Create and share unique ways to solve challenges with others.
* Implement security solutions in cloud environments.
* Develop procedures to automate security tasks during code builds and deployments.
* Monitor system security events and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
* Investigate and resolve security incidents by providing analysis to identify the root cause, possible solutions, and preventative measures.
* Proactively stay current with developments in relevant technologies.
* Examine and develop requirements with all stakeholders.
* Review various design options and recommend best solution for implementation.
* Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
* Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
* Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices.
* Follow all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Security Clearance: active TS/SCI with ability to obtain polygraph.
* Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* DOD 8570 IAT Level-II is required.
* Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance.
* Understanding of DISA and IC standards and processes.
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management.
* Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed.
* Knowledge of project management concepts and how Enterprise network products are positioned and implemented.
* 10+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques.
* 4+ years demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise-scale cloud capabilities in classified environments.
* Thorough understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud solutions such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
* Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD network architecture and strategic planning instructions.
* Experience with physical and virtual CISCO and Juniper, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and VPN client.
* Experience with Network analysis tools (Riverbed SteelCentral, CISCO Network Analysis Modules, Solar Winds Network Management, OPNET NetOne, HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
* Experience with virtual firewall/VPN services (Adaptive Security Appliance, etc)
* Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc), MPLS, OSPF, BGP and multicast.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* DOD 8570 IAT Level-III
* JUNOS JNCIA, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or JNCIE-ENT
* CISCO CCNP, CCVP, CCIE, CCNA or CCDP
* AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, Security or Advanced Networking
* AZURE certified Infrastructure and Deployment, Integration and Security, or Security Technologies.
* ITIL v3 Foundations.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.