Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
MUFG Enterprise Architecture Program is chartered to define and govern the company's technology & architecture landscape to support its strategic business imperatives in compliance to corporate risk appetites, policies and all applicable external regulations. The EA Analyst will execute EA Governance activities for MUFG, including coordination and management of Governance sessions, work with senior technology and architecture leaders to facilitate timely Architecture decisions and deliverables, Own and maintain EA Artifacts, Processes and Procedures, Own and operate EA Repositories, and provide Executive Decision support and Analytics. The Analyst will also be responsible for establishing and implementing tactical process improvements and refinements as well as support transforming EA governance to a continuous governance model.
* Conduct Architecture Board sessions and all preparatory and follow-thru activities. Track, monitor and report action items including technical debt and EA decisions and conditions.
* Maintain EA Processes, workflows, templates and artifacts in support of day-to-day operations including data preparation and provisioning for Control Assessments and Examinations.
* Function as the owner and administrator of the MUFG Application and Technology Standards inventories.
* Perform data quality improvement drives with attribute owners and system/technology stakeholders on a continuous basis. Provide timely reporting and escalation to management.
* Function as the day-to-day business owner for the EA repositories including change control, change implementations, integration with other corporate systems of record and user acceptance testing.
* Create Analytics and Reporting for Executive decision support and regulatory reporting.
* Facilitate modernization of the EA Inventories to eliminate dependency on the current obsolete technology as well as dated architecture of the systems.
* Prior Experience in Technology Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management including lifecycle management, governance, communication and change control.
* Prior Experience in Operations of Company-wide processes with a focus on n details, quality and timeliness of transactions and delivery.
* Advanced Analytical and Reporting skills utilizing structured and unstructured data. Experience in creating Executive dashboards and quick ad hoc Decision support reports.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Detail oriented - Ability to check & challenge the quality of Architecture Artifacts submitted for review
* Ability to work in complex and constantly changing environments and in enterprise-wide initiatives and programs, collaborating in a highly matrixed environments.
* Ability to successfully engage across teams and organizational boundaries at all levels, balancing governance and service.
* Thorough knowledge of Archer platform and capabilities.
* General to advanced knowledge of IT risk frameworks and regulatory/audit requirements on EA Governance and IT Systems of Records
* Familiarity with IT asset management concepts (IT asset mappings, SOR linkages, Financials etc.)
* Sound knowledge about modern-day Architecture and IT trends and direction. Knowledge about AWS technologies a plus.
* Familiarity with MUFG IT landscape, IT Processes, Policies and Risk framework.
* Advanced Data visualization skills - "what-if" analysis, modeling and projections.
* Advanced Communication/Desktop Publishing/Graphic skills.
* Certifications in disciplines related Architecture and Technology.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
About MUFG Americas
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is a financial group, which services include corporate banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, wealth management, investment banking, securities, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.