* Bachelors degree; Advanced degree a plus
* 10+ years of experience in Healthcare Payor IT systems including solution architecture, security, data center consolidation, IT performance management and optimization
* Expert knowledge of design and operations of the core administrative platforms within Payors
* Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure and hosting platforms
* Knowledge and experience in Trizetto Platforms (Facets, NetworX, CareAdvance, QNXT) and Healthcare Platforms and Standards (HIPAA, Healthcare Security, EDI, HITRUST, PCI, PII, SAE-16)
* Prior background in agile software development, architecture, and/or development management
* Professional services background (i.e. core consulting skills)
* Able to travel 80%
Who You'll Work With
You will be working in one of our office in North America with a diverse team of healthcare experts, digital consultants and analytics practitioners. Together you will help payors strategically employ digital and analytics to transform their business and dramatically improve their performance.
What You'll Do
As an Expert consultant, you will be leading large technology transformation programs that involve designing / implementing core platforms - claims, enrollment, care management, etc.
You will be engaged in complex problem solving with our client service teams and strive for innovation in driving solutions.
You will push for organizational change management by working with, mobilizing and influencing a wide range of audiences to take action and appropriately deploy skilled resources.
As an experienced client counselor, you will serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and thought leader on IT modernization topics to help evolve healthcare organizations.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.