What you'll be doing...
The Enterprise Architecture group is seeking a Senior Member Technical Architect to play a critical, client-facing role that interacts with multiple application teams with the goal of creating the next generation architecture for Verizon business group.
Candidate will specifically be engaged in the driving large E2E solutions for new initiatives impacting customer experience in Enterprise, Wholesale, Business Market and Wireless B2B stacks leveraging the North Star architecture framework.
Design and implement high performing, secure interfaces between disparate channels while maintaining a fully functional and seamless user experience. The architect will facilitate collaboration sessions and ensure consistency and alignment across Enterprise from both a technical and process alignment perspective.
Candidate will be responsible for independently driving projects, by applying enterprise North Star architecture principles. Design and architect across multiple functional teams by analyzing requirements and defining the end-to-end architecture and getting it implemented, tested and deployed.
Will regularly interface with peer architects and clients to ensure architectural decisions align with business direction and priorities.
What we're looking for...
You will have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field.
* Seven or more years of IT experience, with five or more years of experience in Enterprise Technology architecture and with experience in one or more of the domains from Experience, API, Data, AIML and Cloud.
* Experience as a senior Architect or architecture lead.
* Seven or more years of experience in Telecom Industry Enterprise Architecture.
* Experience in defining and driving Cloud migration and strategy.
* Experience business intelligence technologies, Data analysis.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Wireless B2B, VES, VPS, VBM organizations.
* Ability to quickly code and implement conceptual proofs in support of Architectural solutions.
* Ability to create system and process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, inter and intra system dependencies within the functional domain and across them.
* Ability to facilitate group meetings/discussions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.