What you'll be doing...
In this position you will interface and interact frequently with Verizon's overlay and specialized services sales and support teams. In addition, you will provide presentations and briefings to senior level executives, participate in technical customer meetings, support bid and proposal efforts, and represent the technical solution along with pertinent processes both internally and externally. You will partner with the solution team in developing, documenting and presenting an integrated solution for complex opportunities based upon the client's requirements and Verizon's products/services and those of all required third party vendors/partners necessary to provide an end-to-end solution. You will collaborate with all internal parties to validate all of the solution components including optimizing costs to meet business case needs specified by client executive/enterprise architect. You will work with the transition team to develop the transition plan and design and document the integrated solution to help shape the deal economics. Additionally, you will participate in the transitioning of customer accounts from their existing technology services environment to a transformed steady state environment.
* Partner with sales and solution teams to assess an opportunity and develop a win strategy and optimized solution.
* Validate the end-to-end solutions which minimize operational and financial risks.
* Lead developing end-to-end Service Management Architecture.
* Contribute operational knowledge to contract negotiations.
* Interface to Verizon Enterprise core support organizations.
* Participate in Customer facing meetings and presentations.
* Participate in due diligence/discovery activities.
* Collaborate with internal and external groups to validate that all solutions are supportable.
* Identify opportunities to standardize services and reduce costs.
* Validate and determine third party supplier content to close gaps in delivery of services.
* Collaborate with the transition team on transition activities.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Six or more years of outsourcing solution development and delivery experience.
* Six or more years of direct service management architecture design, service delivery or operations experience.
* Six or more years of costing/pricing and business case development experience.
* Six or more years of WAN, LAN, Security, voice, IT, wireless and IP technologies.
* Six or more years of customer contract negotiations experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree, ideally your MBA.
* ITIL V3 Foundations (highly preferred).
* Knowledge of Verizon's products and services, identification of those needed from third party suppliers and/or partners.
* Management experience.
* CISSP (Certified Information Security Systems Professional).
* Cisco CCIE e.g. R&S, Security & Voice.
* MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Enterprise).
* PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
* Self-motivation with good team development skills.
* Served as an executive interface for internal and client-facing interactions, including executive level communication.
* Demonstrated proven leadership with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.