First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fastpaced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure the successful delivery of solutions architecture for First Republic Bank. The Enterprise Architect will work under the direction of the VP, Enterprise Architecture to define and document the systems architecture aspects of projects. This will include a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the users of the system as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of FRB, which are responsible for integration points with the solutions.
In addition to these more general cross-functional responsibilities, the Enterprise Architect will also be responsible for the following:
* Serve as primary liaison to internal groups, business and Information Services, for the First Republic Bank technology architecture aspects of each project.
* Promote and enhance shared services related to each business group by working with other Information Service team members.
* Analyze Business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfill those needs.
* Create and present documents relating to Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Data Mapping, Privilege Provisioning and Authorization models, maintaining them throughout the project, including traceability back to Requirements.
* Create and maintain reference architectures and target architectures relative to Regulatory and Compliance.
* Recognize and address cross-functional issues within Target State applications as well as partner systems.
* Participates with the management team on strategy, process improvements, and resource forecasting.
* Participates in both High Level and Low Level Technical Design sessions and reviews.
* Supports QA/UAT process: reviews test conditions to ensure proper coverage, participates in QA/UAT defect review and resolution.
* Participates in Change Control process throughout the project.
* Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex system and solutions.
* Develop and maintain architecture pattern and engineering best practices that can be leveraged to meet the bank's business needs.
* Design and maintain documentation of the systems, internal and external, which make up the overall FRB systems world, with integration points and mechanisms clearly defined.
* Ensure adherence to Enterprise Architecture Policy and Technology Standards by serving as an advocate.
* Keep abreast of current business and industry best practices and provide feasibility studies and cost proposals for new investments opportunities for innovation.
* Keep abreast of regulatory, legal and industry best practices to assist the business to identify and adapt potentially impacted processes.
* Demonstrate ownership through input and decision-making for customer experiences, the success of our front line and operational partners, and shareholder value.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
* 8+ years of information systems experience required, with preference to enterprise architecture experience.
* 6+ years of experience banking experience preferred.
* 5+ years of experience designing solutions on Salesforce platform
* Expertise in design concepts and architecture with widely-used and accepted principles (such as TOGAF). Relevant experience as a member of a financial institution or consulting firm will be considered.
* Experience with designing highly performance and available system deployed across geographical regions.
* Expertise is developing cloud-native application with improving business agility and reducing cost.
* Expertise in Salesforce Financial Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud.
* Ability to design system with a focus on providing extraordinary user experience.
* Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives. Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options. Skilled at identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments and gauging appropriate opportunities for the business.
* Experience in designing solutions on Salesforce platform for complex business problems.
* Experience with Salesforce AppExchange and vendor integrations like DocuSign and other financial vendors.
* Experience with Lightning application and component design.
* Working experience with Salesforce API in both batch and real-time stream processing.
* Provide Extraordinary service and furthers the First Republic Bank Culture and value.
* Demonstrated leadership, planning, and managerial skills with the ability to contribute broadly at any level.
* Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across the business and functional lines. Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
* Expert at managing by influence to achieve goals through departments and staff not directly in a reporting relationship.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.