Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacts every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are turning to the Adobe Marketing Cloud to help them stay ahead. Adobe's Multi Solution Architecture team is a dynamic team of elite consultants who partner with clients to define, plan, and execute their digital experience and marketing strategies.
As an Adobe Enterprise Architect, you will demonstrate your deep knowledge of digital marketing technology and enterprise architecture to design architectures and strategic roadmaps, lead clients as a subject matter expert, and partner with them as a trusted advisor in their digital experience and marketing strategy execution.
What You Will Do
* Coordinate with client partner teams and resources to define digital marketing and experience goals.
* Create custom enterprise architectures and roadmaps to achieve defined digital experience and marketing needs.
* Build relationships with executive and senior client leadership.
* Engage and evangelize your and team's recommendations to executive and senior client leadership teams.
* Recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization.
* Understand the current state of the organization -wide architecture and
* experience and marketing capabilities.
* Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve clients' optimal state.
* Anticipate future technology requirements and communicate those to the client within deliverables.
* Work closely with and act as a liaison between key Adobe, business, and IT partners during entire client engagement.
* Ensure alignment between business strategies, information technology
* roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
* Define governance and operational models to support clients' technology goals.
* Be the trusted advisor on the ground for client leadership and stakeholders regarding digital experience technological maturity.
* Continually grow your footprint and role within the client engagement and relationship.
* Grow Adobe's Enterprise Architecture Practice.
* Advertise the value of your role and work within the larger Adobe Consulting Group
What You Need to Succeed
* 10+ Years of experience developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps.
* Demonstrated experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF
* Understanding & experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
* Knowledge of digital marketing and experience solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud
* Experience communicating across client stakeholder teams and senior leadership
* Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
* Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting deliverables, sharing information, and leading meetings
* Demonstrable ability to communicate and lead execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams including
* Demonstrated experience working with software engineers, data architects, application developers & data scientists to plan out end-to-end solutions
* Knowledge of digital marketing and the solutions and systems that support it including CDP and MDM
* Ability to communicate technical and business strategy successfully to audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority.
* Ability to travel minimum up to 50%.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.