Requisition ID: 6495
The Enterprise Architect is a global role responsible for defining the IT Enterprise Architecture for a specific business function or technology platform. This role will evaluate current technology landscape and define the future strategic direction to drive business and IT value. They will be responsible for defining the technology strategy, roadmaps and architecture for their business function or technology area, communicating and influencing IT and Business leaders on those strategies. These strategies will be critical in shaping our overall direction for IT and setting expectations with business stakeholders.
This role will act as the point person for Enterprise Architecture activities for a specific business function or technology area.
* Accountable for Enterprise Architecture direction, strategies, roadmaps and execution plans for a specific business function or technology area, based on the overall objectives of Business and IT leadership; drives plans for executing against those deliverables to achieve desired results.
* Works through the IT Business Partners to advise business stakeholders on technology trends, roadmaps and identifying areas where we need to improve, make investments, standardize, etc. for a specific technology domain. Leads the execution of those roadmaps and strategies.
* Accountable for selecting and designing the right solutions to achieve business objectives while ensuring they adhere to global Enterprise Architecture standards and direction.
* Accountable for researching technology and industry trends and IT best practices for a specific business function or technology area, and uses those to influence key stakeholders on future areas of investment and project prioritization.
* Education - Bachelor's degree; IT or related field, or architecture certification (e.g. TOCAF) preferred
* Required Skills/Experience - 10+ years IT experience, knowledge of enterprise architecture standards and best practices. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication at executive and operational levels. Ability to communicate at both a technical level and business leader level. Very strong relationship management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and IT. Skilled in Business Analysis, Organization Change Management and Project Management
* Preferred Skills/Experience - Significant IT experience specific to Enterprise Architecture and partnering with/influencing business and IT stakeholders; strategic thinking, developing strategies and determining plans to execute them.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
About Molson Coors
Molson Coors is a beer company and distributor that brews the world's favorite beer brands.