About Rocket: Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive; Rocket solutions power the back-end systems for thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people-not just ones and zeroes. We're people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
Rocket Software is hiring an Enterprise Architect who will help craft and own the technical vision and strategy for Rocket's global business applications ecosystem. The primary focus will be supporting and developing a current and future state architecture strategy and roadmap supporting core CRM, ERP, CPQ, and HRIS platforms and integrations. This is both a strategic and technical role that will help lay the foundation to enable Rocket to provide world-class services and capabilities to both our employees and customers.
* Responsible for the overall global IT enterprise architecture including platform and services/capabilities roadmap, integration strategy, system selection and governance, and reference architecture
* Develop a detailed and thorough understanding of Rocket's core business application ecosystem
* Provide oversight and input as needed for key IT projects and new system implementations
* Lead the launch of new business applications and ensure integration into existing platforms
* Develop and present to senior leadership and key stakeholders solution and prototype designs
* Provide technical leadership to cross-functional business and IT project teams
* Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
* 10+ years multi-platform experience as a solution/technical architect
* Strong experience working with Salesforce, Oracle, Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ
* Well-versed in financial and accounting systems and experience working with and implementing end-to-end CPQ solutions
* Broad functional and technical knowledge of software development, delivery, and testing methodologies
* Knowledgeable and comfortable working with both SaaS and hosted technologies
* Familiarity with agile/scrum development methodologies and demonstrated experience in project management including scoping, requirements gathering, risk management and mitigation, testing, and change management
* College / University degree in computer science, software engineering or related field preferred
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is an app development company providing solutions to run their critical infrastructure, business processes and data.