Realty Income Corporation
Come join one of San Diego's four S&P 500 companies, Realty Income Corporation, the Monthly Dividend Company. Realty Income attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on meritocracy and values work-life balance resonates with you, please apply today.
Our current opening is for an experienced Enterprise Applications Analyst who will be the subject matter expert for core internal applications (e.g. ERP, other systems), and work with managers to understand requirements and develop solutions using a variety of tools and techniques. This person's duties include but are not limited to application administration, end-user support, training, troubleshooting and documenting the business process and procedures.
A qualified candidate must have a proven track record of excellent customer service and professional client interactions and experience in applying in-depth technical support and detailed product knowledge to proactively provide technology and administrative support for all internal applications and technology products.
Specifically, the Enterprise Applications Analyst will have responsibility for:
* Troubleshooting application issues and escalating to senior staff or vendors where necessary. Frontline support for tier 1 and 2 support requests via our helpdesk system. Management of our user account base, permission, and licensing requirements.
* Monitoring system stability and use to ensure a high level of reliability. Provide leadership and technical guidance to identify system deficiencies, analyze problems and solutions to conclude and implement corrective action.
* Analysis of application feature requests and provision of appropriate solutions with both customers and vendors. Analyzes business processes to plan, design, monitor, and troubleshoot application solutions using current versions of business application software; provides training and necessary user support to assist with the understanding of business processes being executed in the systems.
* Under supervision of Applications Administrator, assist with coordination of enhancements, upgrades, patches and testing of applications according to established change management processes and procedures.
* Notify management of project risks and impediments; proactively work with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by project scope and timelines. Define and scope related project tasks, goals and deliverables with proper timelines and schedule.
* Create ad-hoc queries and reports. Understand business reporting requirements, and assist with the design and development requirements for reports.
* Assist with administering the company SharePoint environment.
* Assist in updating the company Disaster Recovery setup and procedures, ensuring that new applications or application updates are part of the DR.
* Use in-depth knowledge and skills in Microsoft SQL, and relative systems to perform a full range of SQL queries.
* Using your understanding of ERP systems to create & modify tables, views and reports as needed
* Apply your experience in ERP systems to decipher errors and find solutions.
* Routinely create relational tables and databases; design and build views to display data; and import and validate data from various types of input.
* Familiarity with ERP based report writing tools, experience with Yardi a plus.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Management Information Systems; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Two years of experience implementing and supporting an ERP, Yardi experience preferred.
* Two years of Commercial Real Estate experience is preferred.
* Experience in a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a plus.
* Experience managing a project team of functional and Technical specialists (internal and external), with demonstrable experience planning, organizing and implementing software roadmaps.
* Knowledge of system integrations.
* Stakeholder management, vendor and partner management experience.
* Experience in a Project Management role, preferably in a software development environment.
* Ability to think strategically and translate between the business requirements and the technical specifications is a major plus.
Certificates, licenses or registrations:
* PMP certification a plus.
* Microsoft SQL Server certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* One (1) to Three (3) years of business application experience or Information Technology and familiarity with current business analysis principles and practices; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience.
* Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Yardi experience a plus.
* Demonstrated ability at leading solutions that solve business problems; ability to influence the opinions, approach of business and IT team members.
* Experience administering a SharePoint environment.
* Ability to effect organizational change needed to improve effectiveness.
* Establishes structures and processes to plan and manage the orderly implementation of change.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL software is required. Yardi report writing skills a major plus.
* In-Depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
About Realty Income Corporation
Realty Income Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust owning and operating a portfolio of industrial properties.