As an 'Enterprise Applications Engineer II' you will help deliver, administer and support INTL FCStone's centrally managed 3rd party platforms under the mandate and vision of the Enterprise Tools team. Applications include, but not limited to, Microsoft 365, Atlassian products, CA PPM, ITSM products, and integrative technologies. You will also play a key role in onboarding, implementing and standardizing new applications for the Enterprise to effectively meet the Content Management Systems (CMS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Applications Management needs of the company.
* Monitor and administer our Microsoft 365 tenants
* Assist with technical aspects of migrating from SharePoint On-Premise to SharePoint Online
* Maintaining administrative governance over the organization's CMS, including identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical and user issues
* Developing and documenting processes and policies as needed to establish consistent use of the CMS
* Facilitate and support the adoption and use of Microsoft Teams
* Implement and maintain mobile device management solutions, administer phone registration and advises on enterprise policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment. Manages enterprise-class mobile device management solutions for IOS and Android devices.
* Work closely with other IT teams including Information Security, Developers, Quality Assurance, Support and product vendors to plan, deploy and sustain a stable, highly-performing and available application environment.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to M365, both in a production and non-production tenant
* Contribute to maintaining and improving M365 governance and documentation
* Resolve issues with other 3rd party enterprise platforms as necessary
* Assist with managing teams' resources in Azure (a small number of servers, Azure tables)
* Assist with architecting, configuring, and supporting business applications as necessary
* Escalate problems beyond the level of expertise to a manager or more experienced technical staff
* Complete service requests in the agreed SLA timeframe
* Assists with anything the team is responsible for when necessary.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint On-Premise or SharePoint Online
* 2 years of experience with archiving solutions such as Global Relay, Smash, 17a-4 LLC, Actiance, ArchiveSocial, Globanet, OpenText, or Verba.
* Must have at least 1-year hands-on experience administering M365.
* Must have at least 1-year hands-on experience administering Intune for Mobile devices like iOS or Android.
* Must have 5+ years of experience supporting packaged software, and/or application suites.
* Some experience managing Microsoft Teams is preferred
* Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
* Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic ever-changing environment
* Ability to work with a team to provide guidance and direction on leveraging O365 through the business
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and work them through to the root cause
* Ability to lead tasks and prepare a variety of technical and user-oriented reports or manuals
* Some experience administering Azure resources such as servers, Azure tables, etc. is preferred
* Strong customer service and orientation in execution
* Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
* Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
* Work for an extended time at keyboard/terminal
* Must have a BA/BS in a related information technology program or an AA/AS degree / High school diploma along with equivalent experience in an information technology role
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
* Climate controlled office environment
* Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials • Dynamic, time-sensitive, trade room environment
* Travel as needed
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of the applicant's age.
About INTL FCStone
INTL FCStone Inc. operates as a financial services company worldwide.