Q2 is seeking an innovative and passionate Enterprise Application Engineer to help Q2 Cloud Lending customers achieve success on our powerful cloud-based lending platform. As part of our Customer Success Engineering team, you will help Q2 Cloud Lending customers on their journey to success. You will help deliver production support, solve complex, technical issues for mission critical lending and leasing customers, as they unlock the value of the Cloud Lending platform. Working with application administrators and developers, ensure adherence to support best practices. This team member will demonstrate a strong quality-focused background and work cross-functionally within Support, and across Product, Development and Professional Services teams, to deliver the best user experience with the Cloud Lending platform.
* Cloud Lending Enterprise Application Engineers provide L2/L3 production support for customers across our global support geographies, including India (Bangalore), Australia (Sydney) and North America (Austin, TX/San Mateo, CA).
* Serve as the subject matter expert for Cloud Lending's products, while enabling clients to maximize utilization of the Cloud Lending Product suite, easing product adoption.
* Help customers develop proficiency through resolution of reported case incidents, identification of root cause and problem prevention.
* Deliver a positive customer engagement experience while meeting and exceeding service SLA's. Successful candidates will help foster customer loyalty with each support interaction.
* Work directly with Product and Development teams to improve the user experience and product roadmap through product feedback and change request management.
* Be a quality advocate throughout the product life cycle, collaborating with Product, Development, QA and Clients for new releases.
* Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
* 24x7 "on call" support coverage for escalated issues
* Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience with cloud-based technology (CSS, JSON, APEX, JAVA, etc.)
* 1-2 years software development and/or test automation experience
* Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and production support.
* Experience managing critical customer issues and deliver creative solutions in a timely manner
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cases, and work on assigned tasks and meet deliverable timelines consistently
* Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
* Experience in the FinTech or Banking Industries
* Experience with Salesforce (administration and/or development) desired