Req ID: 50607
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Enterprise Application Architect to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The individual will be responsible for:
* Collaborating with customers in determining requirements
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Participate in application design and architecture
* Provide architecture guidance to project team working on projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security
* Lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), architecture design patterns
* Create technical design and architectural documents
* Minimum of 5 years work experience with technical architecture, Java
* Java full stack development
* Distributed caching
* WebAPI / RESTful Service Architectures
* Microservices, including patterns around: Paging, distributed transaction coordination, access management, and Logging
* Cloud capabilities (particularly around Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS)
* Containerization: Docker / Docker for Windows and Kubernetes
* Single-page applications using Angular (4+)
* Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support
* Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
This is a Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.