Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Enterprise Account Support Manager
Are you looking for a hands-on technical gig in customer support? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world?
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
If solving the world's biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
About the Enterprise Account Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Pointnext Global Shared Delivery is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for an opportunity as an Enterprise Account Support Manager for some of HPE's larger clients in the Pacific Northwest. No relocation assistance available.
In this role, you'll provide onsite and remote support for our corporate clients throughout the Pacific Northwest. Based on the clients' needs, the support services you provide will primarily include storage support. You will use your background in field technical support or customer service, as well as your technical knowledge and training, to manage strategic client relationships in this area.
You will likely be provided with a company car, so a valid driver's license and a clean driving record are required.
You'll have opportunity to work on the products we deliver and support while gaining experience as a Enterprise Account Support Manager, which can lead to future careers within HPE.
As the Enterprise Account Support Manager, you will:
* deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends
* review support plan for business indicators and map to HPE service solutions
* develop and grow assigned customer account relationships
* act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and HPE sales teams
* design and deliver support solutions
* provide suggestions for operational efficiencies
* lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process
* provide input to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in the geographic area
* perform other duties as needed or assigned
HPE POINTNEXT: exceptional people supporting business technology in action. HPE Pointnext is made of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drive business outcomes, from desktop to datacenter. In HPE Pointnext we know relationships and people matter--our services provide margin, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the "right mindset" means being:
* Adaptable - Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
* Curious - Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
* Tenacious - Our business-our industry-demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Education and Experience Required
* Bachelor's or Associate's degree (technical discipline preferred)
* 6+ years' experience in sales or customer service, preferably associated with technology
* Without a Bachelor's or Associate's degree, an additional 2 years relevant experience, for a total of 8+ years
Knowledge and Skills Required
* In-depth knowledge of HPE and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications
* Some in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies
* Business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level plus administrative or operations knowledge
* Ability to anticipate Customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus
* Ability to provide Mission Critical customer recommendations to improve processes
* Experienced knowledge of change management process and tools in complex environment.
* Advanced skills in project management, communication, analysis, and presentation
* Expertise in area of focus and knowledgeable of future technology directions
Knowledge and Skills Preferred
* 3+ years' working experience with HPE solutions
* Ability to identify alternative actions, set appropriate priorities and identify creative and practical solutions
* Basic project management skills
* Well versed in core technical competencies such as Outsourcing Services (OS), networking, and core HPE applications
* Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization
* Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level
* Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative)
* Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions
* Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination
* Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation
* Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s)
* Able to suggest operational efficiencies
Thanks for taking the time to review our job! If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today-we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
If you are seeing this job posting somewhere other than the HPE Careers website, you may apply by following these instructions:
1. Log onto www.hpe.com/jobs
2. Sign in, or create and confirm an account
3. Click "Search Jobs", then enter job number - 1039004
4. Complete full application process
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values
* Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
* Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
* Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
About HPE Pointnext Global Shared Delivery
HPE Pointnext Global Shared Delivery (GSD) works hand-in-hand with the largest commercial and public sector customers globally to effectively manage their IT needs across their businesses, and around the world. Delivering the operational stability, cost reductions, flexibility, resiliency and scalability enterprise customers demand, Pointnext has been recognized for its leadership in enabling these customers to create new growth strategies and revenue opportunities, while maximizing their IT investments and increasing their business agility.
The complexity of technology deployment, management, and support is creating demand for evolved technology support service offerings that meet performance, cost, availability, reliability, security, and scalability demands. The appetite for Pointnext Support is expanding rapidly as enterprises of all stripes realize they can't "do it all".
About HPE Pointnext
HPE Pointnext is a global service provider and business integrator delivering solutions with speed, power, precision, and passion. HPE is responsible for the development and delivery of the IT infrastructure solutions at the core of the world's largest and fastest growing organizations, which includes servers, storage, networking, technology services, converged data center infrastructure, Telco and cloud solutions. As part of HPE, Pointnext provides world-class support and consulting services for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and solutions.
Pointnext assists clients in realigning their IT strategies and making the best use of technology to create or capitalize on business opportunities. We offer onsite services, Internet and global technology solutions to multi-site, multi-national businesses, including manufacturing, telecom, automotive, energy, financial services, and other key industries. Services range from warranty and product support to proactive mission-critical and business continuity services, deployment and performance services, security, and integrated support for complex multi-vendor environments.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation-and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
HPE is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all-software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset-we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise