T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have the idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
Engineers, Systems Architecture to build new mobile messaging infrastructure and create innovative messaging solutions in T-Mobile. Research new mobile messaging technologies; provide feasibility analysis of new technologies, products, features and services; prepare requirement documents or white papers; design messaging infrastructure and solution integration; lead messaging solution certification in lab; and, assist customers in resolving messaging issues.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition Duties and Responsibilities:
Engineers, Syss Arch to build new mobile msging infrastructure & create innovative msging solutions in T-Mobile. Research new mobile msging tech; provide feasibility analysis of new tech, products, features & services; prepare requirement documents or white papers; design msging infrastructure & solution integration; lead msging solution certification in lab; and, assist customers in resolving msging issues.
* Feasibility Analysis: Support internal analysis by documenting options & impacts via research & definition of tech rqmts. of msging solutions. Present tech strategies or options to decision makers.
* Roadmap/Vendor Mgmt: Using knwldg of wireless ntwrk & msging arch, tech & concepts, drive vendor's Roadmap to ensure T-Mobile rqmts. are adequately met & close any gaps. Drive vendors for timely development & delivery of msging HW, SW & sys/service features per T-Mobile rqmts..
* Functional, Deployment, & Operational Design: Using knwldg of wireless msging tech including SMS, MMS, IMS & RCS plus end to end HW & SW ntwrk installation & integration process, create functional sys ntwrk integration designs, MOPs, & standard operational processes to achieve optimum fit, integration, & operations efficiency.
* Provide sys ntwrk integration design documents as rqd. for new msging sys(s), feature(s), product(s) & service(s) deployment.
* Support Ntwrk Validation: Develop lab & FOA test plans for new HW & major SW releases & key features. Support the feature verification in lab & FOA.
* SME Operational Support: Support Performance Mgmt, Capacity Planning, troubleshooting & Operational teams for T-Mobile Msging Syss. Serve as a SME & of wireless msging ntwrk tech & standards & HW configurations.
* Apply knwldg of wireless msging for SMS, MMS, IMS & RCS, & ntwrk integration to identify ntwrk & customer impacts & risks of msging solutions introduction.
* Apply tech exp. with GSM Mobile App Part (MAP), Multimedia Service (MMSx), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with in-depth knwldg of wireless ntwrk tech & standards including 3GPP, GSMA, ITUT & ANSI
* Apply tech exp. with Wireless Ntwrk Arch including SMSC, MMSC, IMS, RCS & rel protocols & tech (LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, WiFi, VoLTE & concepts incl. end-to-end msging & data call flows).
* Apply tech exp. with SMSC, MMSC, SMPP Gateway & IP-SMS Gateway HW, syss & ntwrk integration.
* Apply tech exp. with SMSC, MMSC, SMPP Gateway & IP-SMS Gateway SW features & parameters.
* Apply tech exp. analyzing msging syss & ntwrk key performance indicators, ntwrk latencies, msging failure rates, data throughput.
* Apply tech exp. with Unix/Linux op sys, shell script programming, with TCP/IP ntwrking integration knwldg & implementation/troubleshooting exp.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.