Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from work group to the largest enterprise requirements.
We have an opportunity for recent college graduate to join our Core Mentorship program. The goal of this two year program is to develop your career pathway by exposing you with on the job project base experience as well as internal & external training on tools, topics & technologies routinely used by the Core Network services team.
* You will provide level 1 and level 2 support at multiple customer sites across the New York Tri-State area.
* You will diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and/or software problems and ensure that requests are followed through completion.
* Troubleshoot end-user problem areas in person, remotely, over email, or via phone.
* Install, support, and maintains hardware & software including upgrades and patches.
* Reimage network/security devices with safe harbor software versions.
* Verify inter-device copper as well as fiber connections are operational & error free.
* Verify network device functionality including installation and upgrades.
* Maintain and execute configuration backups as needed.
* We seek a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
* We seek a minimum 0-1 years of relevant experience.
* We seek strong preference of an active Cisco® CCNA certificate.
* You are comfortable using common productivity & collaboration tools such as Microsoft® Visio, Outlook, Word, Excel, WebEx & Jabber.
* You are ambitious and goal-oriented, with the initiative to work until job is completed.
* You communicate effectively.
* You have the ability to perform rack & stack jobs.
* You are able to create Network Visio drawings
* You are able to create Device Cabling Matrix.
* Perform software upgrades & basic configuration template load.
* You have a good understanding of IP subnetting, DNS & DHCP.
* You possess the ability to see a project through fruition from assignment through completion.
* Collaborate with a team of experienced engineers in an environment that promotes learning of new technologies.
* You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* You are capable of troubleshooting issues as they arise.
* You are flexible with work hours and travel within the New York Tri-State area.
* You possess a vehicle for necessary travel.
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.