* Job: 19980-RKUL * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Product Development
Do you have a strong aptitude for writing, interest in learning new technologies, and a flair for explaining or teaching complex concepts to technical audiences? Come join a dynamic, international team at MathWorks that develops online content to help customers work with sophisticated code verification products. These products use static analysis for measuring and improving the quality of embedded software. Static code analysis is an automated verification technique that detects common run-time errors without actually executing the software. We are looking for self-starters with the background, skills, and enthusiasm for communicating creative ways to work with our software.
As an engineering technical writer, you will:
* Write goal-oriented content that explains code verification and static analysis concepts and techniques for verifying C and C++ code. * Demonstrate use cases and workflows with functional examples and tutorials. * Help develop and enhance online resources. * Work with users and customer-facing groups to understand use cases and clarify processes. * Participate with the development team in product planning, feature design review, and testing. * Help drive development based on user goals.
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics, or related field. * Demonstrated ability to learn and explain practical concepts and procedures in writing and in person. * 1-3 years of experience in C and C++ programming, or strong knowledge of these languages. * Experience writing technical content for software developers, engineers, or scientists. * Ability and willingness to support a remote development team.
* Experience with Polyspace or other code verification software. * Knowledge of IDEs such as Eclipse and Visual Studio. * Experience using MATLAB or Simulink. * Ability to speak and understand French.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.