Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Engineering Lead - Data Services Platform
Req #: 190042262
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by Technology Controls, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As an Engineering Lead, your mission is to create an end-to-end, fully automated scalable Data Services platform to ingest, transform, validate and analyze data.
You will contribute to technical strategy, create clearly articulated solution design and architecture, and drive solution delivery through direct hands-on contribution and provide technical thought leadership to the team.
You will evaluate "buy" and "build" options, including on premises and cloud-based solutions, to identify value-add data capabilities and integrate them into our platform.
This platform will be used by -
* Internal IAM product teams to gauge adoption, user behaviors and other metrics
* Risk and Controls leads for evaluating performance
* Technology teams and lines of business who want transparency into their access risk and control posture
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Team leadership skills - with a focus on technical mentoring and delivery
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Candidate must poses strong JAVA Development and Oracle DB Development, know GIT and JIRA
Ideal candidate would have strong experience in the following areas
* Designing, implementing, and operationalizing data platform capabilities
* Designing and delivering cloud capabilities on AWS using a range of AWS services and capabilities (S3, EC2, RDS, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Lambdas)
* Securing data in the cloud
* BigData solutions
* Event driven architecture
* Data Lakes, Data Pipelines
* Strong Java Skills
* RESTful Services Implementation
* Secure coding principles
* JDBC connectivity
* SQL and NoSQL solutions (ex: Cassandra, HBase, Hive, graph solutions such as Neo4J)
* Experience dealing with Extra Large tables and data sets
* Performance tuning
and demonstrated knowledge in the following areas
* Identity and Access Management Concepts
* Data Modeling
* Warehousing principles
* OLAP Queries
Experience in the Identity and Access management domain and with cloud-based data platforms is a plus.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.