The Engineer Web Products Lead leads development teams in designing, testing, and implementing rich client side applications. In addition to leading and delegating work to other developers
the lead engineer may be responsible for standardization of documentation, code review, promoting industry standard best practices, performing detailed estimates and completing finalized solution designs/ diagrams. The Engineer Web Products Lead role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology related terminology and capabilities to business and non-technical professionals. The Engineer Web Products Lead will maintain innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to JetBlue business initiatives.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Thorough knowledge of business function and thorough knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies * Exposure to JetBlue's IT disciplines and interdependencies * Exposure to JetBlue's business units and how their needs drive IT strategy * Working on enterprise-wide budget process
* Regular attendance and punctuality * Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice * Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance * When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft * Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun * Promote JetBlue's #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue's Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards * Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue's confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report (SAR))
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal Office Environment
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement Back to top
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.