Reporting to Enterprise Infrastructure Deployment Manager, the Engineer is responsible for overseeing designs, deployment and implementation of Retail, RBO, Call Center and TVision equipment and core transmission connectivity within the T-Mobile network. Applied telecom experience and organizational skills to manage multiple engineering tasks and projects, are crucial. Excellent communication skills are essential due to the daily interaction with Vendors, Engineers, Planners, Construction, and Operations Personnel.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comJob Qualifications
* BA or BS degree and in line work experience
* 4-6 Years of experience in the Telecom industry
* CCNA level IP experience
* Strong background in wireless transport provisioning methods and network backhaul design engineering, knowledge of MSC/ BSC OSS & Ethernet connectivity
* Strong communication skills
* Strong personal computer skills required including knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, Pier, and EAI provisioning software. Good working knowledge of databases required.
The main function responsibilities for the Enterprise Infrastructure Deployment Engineer will be:
* The design, configure, and integration of IP equipment and circuit connectivity, of IP nodes & Wi-Fi in the Retail, Business Office, and Call Center space.
* Support the work for new, relocating, and decommissioning retail stores including backhaul upgrades, standardized configuration enhancements and support of our Signature Store deployments.
* Design and support our TVision equipment and connectivity in the Radio, MSO and Retail environment to ensure the proper capacity and user experience is in place throughout our TVision markets.
* Work with peering partners to design, install and integrate circuits
* Design work for all Extranet Service Providers
* Establish IOT Hub circuits
* Prepare method of procedure documents and provide IP configurations
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.