The System Design Engineer will analyze business and technical requirements and apply technical and analytical skills to developing appropriate solutions and designs for the following applications:
* Skills based routing, vectoring and predictive call delivery
* Avaya Integrated Management Site Administrator
* Avaya suite of tools and Applications - CMS, One X *, Agent/Communicator, DMCC and PDS
* Avaya/Cisco Call Management Systems ; VoIP monitoring tools; Quality Monitoring tools; IP LAN and WAN for transport of VoIP communication/SIP
* Designing, engineering, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, testing, supporting conferences, monitoring, facilitating, reporting, documenting, training, working with A/V vendors, and preventative maintenance
* Regression testing on all updates/service packs for all Applications in development and pre-production environmentAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Qualifications Minimum Required
* • 2+ Years Technical engineering experience
* • Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business' mission.
* • Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* • Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team.
* • Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
* • Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers' needs.
* • Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
* • Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical
* • Technical System Expertise: Understands system protocols, how systems operate and data flows. Aware of current technology benefits. Expected to independently complete appropriate network designs. Understands the building blocks, interactions, dependencies, and tools required to complete design work. Independent study of current technology is expected.
* • Technical Engineering Services: Supports engineering projects by active contribution to the application of engineering techniques; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations. Expected to supervise associate engineers on occasion. Contributes to procedures and processes to validate and enhance and optimize network. Performs validation tests and inspection techniques and effectively documents results.
* • Innovation: Presents new ideas which improve an existing system/process/service. Question and express new perspectives based on independent study of the industry trends and benefits. Review current company processes, highlight questions, and review with mentors to explore process refinement.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.